Rodents can damage buildings, contaminate food, and transmit diseases to people. They're also adaptable, capable of learning by trial and error.
Introduced rat species to the Campbelltown area can carry the potentially fatal lung worm and excrete the parasite larvae through the faeces, the parasites can then infect snails and slugs,
Where there is an abundance of rodents you have an abundance of shelters and food provided. It will have a great impact on reducing the rodent populaion if you remove or reduce these factors.
- All openings greater than 1/4" should be sealed to exclude mice, but it may be impossible to seal all openings.
- All openings greater than 1/2" should be sealed to exclude rats.
- Likely access points for rodents are where utility lines come into walls, as well as openings around air conditioning, drain pipes and vents.
- Look for broken basement windows, warped doors, and unscreened vents as possible points of entry. All spaces beneath doors should be checked if the opening is too large and reduced if needed.
- Roofs shold be checked to see that shingles are donw tight and sheathing is complete. Also check roof ventilators, screen vents and luvered in wall vents.
Like Our Facebook page by Clicking Here for more great news and tips
$80 External Treatment only
$140. (3bdr house)
$160 (2storey house )
We also offer a free 6 month warranty with most treatment.
*German Cockroaches are an additional $
For great rates on pest control anywhere in the Campbelltown region.
Call us today on 1300 08 25 52
Or visit our website at: www.Provenpest.com.au